Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you for your support!

I want to say thank you to everyone who attended today! I heard number estimates between 500 and 1000 people. However many, it was great to see you all!

It was a pleasure meeting so many of you and standing shoulder to shoulder with you. We are planning to have a follow up event around the 4th of July. Please stay posted to this website for details.

If you would like to receive information about this event when plans come together, please email me at carrolltonteaparty@gmail.com .

1 comment:

  1. I was just so happy to see SO MANY PEOPLE there. And the honking from cars driving by was wonderful too. I honestly didn't think anything would mobilize some people into action. This did. And the troll from ACORN didn't make it on TV either. This is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete